Your body is exposed to so many toxins on a daily basis that having to treat a physical disability, injury or illness with drugs will only add to its burden of dealing with unnatural substances. In our profession of physical therapy, we aim to improve our patients’ health without the use of drugs or surgery. Physical therapy uses functional movements to help you achieve the highest level of physical ability, at any stage of your life. At Visions Physical Therapy, we actively involve you in your therapy so you can learn how to look after your own injuries and illnesses in the best possible way.
The major benefits of physical therapy are:
- It involves a lot of hands-on treatment that helps you to get normal movement in joints and muscles.
- It usually involves exercises suited to your individual needs.
- It includes the use of simple, yet specialized machines that help the healing process to work in the right manner and quickly.
- Unlike drugs and surgery that are usually associated with side-effects and related pains, physical therapy heals without adding to your agony!
Call us at 601-664-1022 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our Licensed Physical Therapists are specialized in:
- Cardio-respiratory physical therapy: We help in the prevention, rehabilitation, and compensation of patients with diseases and injuries in the heart and lungs.
- Neurological physical therapy: This is an area of specialization dealing with the prevention and rehabilitation of patients with diseases and injuries in the brain, spinal cord, and nerves.
- Orthopaedic physical therapy: We are trained to deal expertly with patients who have diseases and / or injuries in the muscles, bones, ligaments, and joints.
To ensure that you are receiving the most professional care, get your physical therapy from a licensed physical therapist. Make Visions Physical Therapy your center of choice in Mississippi. Get in touch using our simple online form.
Doctors can download our form online for easy and convenient referrals.
What our clients say:
“Physical Therapy has helped me at the office and at home. I feel that the therapy will heal my feet.” – Cindy L.