Visions Physical Therapy’s Orthopedic Rehab Program offers the professional, clinical, and technical resources needed for individualized treatment of joint replacements, neck and lower back disorders, and numerous other orthopedic complications. Our outlook to orthopedic rehabilitation has this singular mission — return each patient to his or her maximum level of functional independence through a team approach to rehabilitation.
We have highly trained, professional, friendly physical therapists who specialize in areas such as the neck and lower back pain, post surgical procedures, spine, balance and coordination issues, motor vehicle accidents, strength and conditioning training, sports injuries and other orthopedic problems.
Call us at 601-664-1022 and talk to one of our knowledgeable and friendly staff members. We’d love to answer all your questions. Book an appointment to come in to any of our Mississippi locations most convenient to you.
The main goal of our dedicated therapists is to help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent further injury through patient and family education. As a primary care doctor, you can trust that the patients you refer to us will be taken good care of with each one getting personalized attention and care. Download our referral form.
Timtico W, a happy patient recovering well says, “Progress has been good because pain that was in lower back is gone. If I had not come I would still be hurting. Physical Therapy has been effective.”
Visions Physical Therapy provides a range of orthopedic rehabilitation services at our five clinics in Jackson (Lakeland Drive and Robinson Road), Tougaloo, Vicksburg and Canton:
- Orthopedics/Sports Medicine
- Neck & Back Pain
- Post-surgical & Non-surgical
- Spinal Rehabilitation
- Upper & Lower Extremity Rehabilitation
- Pelvic Pain
- Dizziness & Balance Rehab
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Chronic Pain Syndromes
- Education and Injury Prevention Programs
At Visions Physical therapy, we want to ensure that your mobility problems will be addressed professionally and thoroughly. To put that smile back on your face and help you ease into a life void of pain, we’ll work with you on pain management techniques that suit you best.
Our orthopedic and physical rehab therapists focus on:
- Assessing your ability to function now and after our support. We involve you, as the patient and your family in developing realistic expectations for recovery.
- Increasing your potential to participate as fully as possible by increasing your strength, endurance, flexibility and range of motion.
- Determining home equipment needs and adaptations and supporting you to realize them. We will also offer help and advice on how to adapt your home environment to increase your independence.
- Designing a home exercise program to maintain range of motion and prevent tightness in joints and muscles. Supporting you and your family as they learn to adjust to physical limitations.
Visions Physical Therapy – the Visions to Your Total Rehab. Call us at 601-664-1022 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.