Our licensed physical therapists help our patients to improve their strength, range of motion and regain physical function. We offer a full range of services to patients at various stages of rehabilitation and assist them in the rehab process.
- Occupational therapy - Occupational therapy helps patients to adjust to illness or accident and learn to be as independent as possible in their activities of daily living and functional mobility. We also help with sourcing adaptations and tools that can make life easier for our patients.
- Pain Management - Physical therapy can help our patients to control and manage pain better and improve their quality of life.
- Pediatric Rehab - Our programs are family oriented with an emphasis on parent involvement. Our physical and speech therapists also provide parents with home programs and additional recommendations to better support your child between therapy sessions and increase effectiveness of their therapy program.
- Industrial Rehab - Functional capacity exams (job specific and baseline), work hardening and work conditioning
- Orthopedic Rehab – We offer the professional, clinical, and technical resources needed for individualized treatment of joint replacements, neck and lower back disorders, and numerous other orthopedic complications.
We have the licensed therapists on staff who take pride in their work and are dedicated to the healing and recovery of every patient we work with. Our clinics in Mississippi are conveniently located in:
- Yazoo City
We provide a wide range of physical therapy and occupational therapy services to assist you with the highest quality of health care and therapeutic treatment. We are a faith based organization and we keep God first in all we do.
Visions Physical Therapy – The Visions to Your Total Rehab.
Call us at 601-664-1022 or email us at email@example.com for more information.